Please upgrade your browser.
2/25 February Open Day Last Sunday AM - Morning Arrival
The garden is open to the public 10am to 4pm the last Sunday of each month. Closed on holidays.
- Reservations are necessary as we often sell out on the last Sunday
- Stay as long as you like, we just need to know if you are arriving in the morning or afternoon
- Reservations online are $7.50 (children 12 and under are free)
- Admission is $10.00 when we are able to take walk-ins
- Members receive complimentary admission for two
- Reservations close the day before at 5pm
- A docent tour is offered at 11am
- The garden is wheelchair accessible. Sorry, no pets allowed
- Open rain or shine. We are not able to issue refunds.
World Music/Jazz Concert with Jessica Fichot at 2pm
Los Angeles-based chanteuse, songwriter and accordionist Jessica Fichot draws on her French/Chinese/American background to take listeners on a musical journey around the world. From gypsy jazz to 1940s Shanghai swing, international folk tunes, and her own original compositions, Fichot has a refreshingly unique musical style that is as upbeat as it is global.