Please upgrade your browser.
6/24 June Open Day Last Sunday Summer Festival
To celebrate the freedom and joy that summer can bring – especially for children – we will host a special Summer Festival with activities for all the family, including several arts and craft stations, children’s games, kids’ taiko and singing performances at 11am and a concert of Tsugaru shamisen at 2pm.
There will be a raffle to win and a prize for the first person who spots Midori the turtle. We will also have a rice-ball making booth from 12noon to 2pm – so come for lunch and stay for the afternoon!
The garden is open to the public 10am to 4pm the last Sunday of each month. Closed on holidays.
- Reservations are necessary as we often sell out on the last Sunday
- Members receive complimentary admission for two
- Stay as long as you like, we just need to know if you are arriving in the morning or afternoon
- Reservations online are $7.50 (children 12 and under are free)
- Admission is $10.00 when we are able to take walk-ins
- Reservations close the day before at 5pm
- A docent tour is offered at 11am
- The garden is wheelchair accessible. Sorry, no pets allowed
- Open rain or shine. We are not able to issue refunds.