Please upgrade your browser.
06/30 Summer Family Festival 2019!
270 Arlington Drive, Pasadena 91105
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
Bei Bei and Celia Liu will perform Chinese Music (co-sponsored by SinoUSArts)
Chinese Fan-Making and Paper Cutting (co-sponsored by SinoUSArts)
Korean Folk Painting (sponsored by the Korean Cultural Center, LA)
Storigami (Origami Story-telling) with Joel Stern
Children's Scavenger Hunt in the Garden
Folded Garden exhibition of origami art in the En Gallery, featuring works by Robert J. Lang, Bernie Peyton, Beth Johnson, Ekaterina Lukasheva, Meenakshi Mukerji, Jared Needle, Alec Sherwin and Joel Stern.
Organic Rice Balls, Miso Soup and Tofu sold by Wholesome Essence Organic Agriculture, Shumei America
Please remember, there is no street parking. See the parking instructions HERE.
- Registration is advised as we often sell out for festivals
- Members receive complimentary admission for two, no registration
- Stay as long as you like, we just need to know when you are arriving
- Children 12 and under are free
- Registration close the day before at 5pm
- A docent tour is offered at 11am
- The garden is wheelchair accessible. Sorry, no pets allowed
- Open rain or shine. We are not able to issue refunds.
MANY THANKS TO:
The Storrier Stearns Japanese Garden is located at: 270 Arlington Drive, Pasadena 91105