Please upgrade your browser.
Second Sunday + Tea Talks and Tasting
2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Members receive free garden admission but need to register for Tea Talks and Tasting on the Members Page
Even though the Storrier Stearns garden is a perfect backdrop for cultural events, festivals and celebrations, Japanese gardens are designed primarily for quiet contemplation and introspection. Second Sundays offer visitors the serenity that has characterized Japanese gardens for centuries, a respite from a hectic world. Chairs and benches are scattered around the garden and tables are available for picnics and conversation.
With Tea Specialist Patti Harrison
- Tea ceremonies with Mikko in the teahouse will resume in October
- Reservations close the day before at 5pm
- The garden is open to the public 10am to 4pm on the second and last Sundays of each month. Closed the last Sunday of December.
- Picnics welcome!
- Children 12 and under free.
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- The garden is wheelchair accessible