Please upgrade your browser.
8/25 August Open Day Last Sunday
08/25/2019 01:30 PM - 07:30 PM PT
Special Summer Hours in August
1:30 to 7:30
1:30 to 7:30
World Music Series Presents
Open Day Last Sunday
1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Wine and Beer Sales Start at 5:00 p.m.
Concert at 6:00 p.m.
$7.50 Online / $10 at the gate
Members always admitted with free garden admission for two, no registration
Children 12 and under admitted Free
Los Angeles-based chanteuse, songwriter and accordionist, Jessica Fichot, was so much fun last year, we had to have her back. She draws on her French/Chinese/American background to take listeners on a musical journey around the world. From gypsy jazz to 1940s Shanghai swing, international folk tunes, and her own original compositions, Fichot has a refreshingly unique musical style that is as upbeat as it is global.
Hear a sampling of her music:
This concert is free with garden admission. Picnics welcome.
See a map and instructions for parking HERE.
- Reservations close the day before at 5pm
- Children 12 and under are free and are admitted without registration
- We often sell out on the Last Sunday so reservations are recommended
- The garden is open to the public on the second and last Sundays of each month. Closed the last Sunday of December
- The garden is wheelchair accessible
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Open rain or shine. We are not able to issue refunds
Storrier Stearns Japanese Garden
270 Arlington Drive
Pasadena, CA 91105