Please upgrade your browser.
Open Weekdays in November
Visit the garden on weekdays for a quiet break from your busy schedule. Stroll around the ponds or sit quietly for awhile listening to the sounds of the birds and waterfalls. The Niko-an Teahouse is always open for visitors to enjoy and you may often see people reading or meditating there.
- Registration closes at 5pm the day before
- Children 12 and under are free
- Picnics are welcome!
- Members receive complimentary admission for two. There is no registration, simply check in
- Docent tours are available on Thursdays at 11:00 and 2:00
- The garden is wheelchair accessible
- There are stairs to enter the teahouse
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- We are open rain or shine and unable to issue refunds
Please note: There is parking in the two driveways on the property. Being considerate of our neighbors makes it possible to offer the garden to the community.