2/25 The World Music Series Presents Jessica Fichot at 2:00 p.m.
World Music/Jazz Concert with Jessica Fichot at 2pm
Los Angeles-based chanteuse, songwriter and accordionist Jessica Fichot draws on her French/Chinese/American background to take listeners on a musical journey around the world. From gypsy jazz to 1940s Shanghai swing, international folk tunes, and her own original compositions, Fichot has a refreshingly unique musical style that is as upbeat as it is global. You will love this group! Listen HERE.
The garden is open to the public 10am to 4pm the last Sunday of each month. Closed on holidays.
- Reservations are necessary as we often sell out on the last Sunday
- Stay as long as you like, we just need to know if you are arriving in the morning or afternoon
- Reservations online are $7.50 (children 12 and under are free)
- Admission is $10.00 when we are able to take walk-ins
- Members receive complimentary admission for two
- Reservations close the day before at 5pm
- A docent tour is offered at 11am
- The garden is wheelchair accessible. Sorry, no pets allowed
- Open rain or shine. We are not able to issue refunds.